Ginnie Eye Collapse?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All good points, but I'm not as worried about the cow poop as much as I am any man-made chemicals.
The 'what' is usually less of an issue than the amount. Too much cow poo is just as bad as 'chemicals'. It's just that people don't know what 'chemicals' are, which has them worried and they think poo is natural.

The worry is what are the cows being fed.

I always worry about the Bull Sh*t.
:callme:

All good points, but I'm not as worried about the cow poop as much as I am any man-made chemicals.
N and P are the same, whether they come from a manure pile or a fertilizer bag.

I hate spring water taste as well. I've always hated Zephyrhills brand water the most, but got only knows what spring it actually comes from .

It is on the bottle. For our B&B we provide a couple of bottles of Zephyrhills, they will put either Crystal Springs or Ginnie depending on which plant it comes from.

The 'what' is usually less of an issue than the amount. Too much cow poo is just as bad as 'chemicals'. It's just that people don't know what 'chemicals' are, which has them worried and they think poo is natural.

N and P are the same, whether they come from a manure pile or a fertilizer bag.

I try to make that point over the recent Dutch Farmers protests. Too much agriculture can have an impact on ground water health. While I don't agree with the Dutch Government's solution it is probably a problem that needs to be addressed.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom