Girlie non diving question..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre once bubbled...

Uh... NO!
I heard he has a Prince Albert.. Just attach some cave line...or better yet, a double ender...

O-ring once bubbled...

I heard he has a Prince Albert.. Just attach some cave line...or better yet, a double ender...

uh....NO!!!!!!!

Who needs a crotch ring for scootering? Just attach tow cord to ole' alberto and voila!

Sounds to me like you have at LEAST 10" you can spare (minimum) and many salons will give you a free cut if you donate to locks of love.

http://www.locksoflove.org/salons.html
They use the donations to make hair pieces for cancer patients.

I had shoulder/bra length hair for a very long time, about a month before I got married I had it cut so it was short. And I mean SHORT. Longest lenth anywhere on my head was about 4", shaved in the back angled forward, LOVED IT! The hairdresser was very concerned I would come back and want to kill her since it was so close to my wedding, almost begged me to wait but I needed STYLE and my hair was just boring before.

It's grown out a bit but is still only chin length angled bob. It's much better than the pony tail, or the "sloppy swoop" with clip.

Others may have mentioned it but please consider locks of love seriously, it means the world to those kids. There are conditions about color treated or damage so read up on it first.

96hokies

96hokies once bubbled...
Sounds to me like you have at LEAST 10" you can spare (minimum) and many salons will give you a free cut if you donate to locks of love.

Is that before or after the above mentioned tow cord modification? :confused:

When I first started diving my hair was to my waist, I was so happy after I cut it all off nice and short. I hated the 45 minutes I used to spend trying to get all the knots and tangles out despite my best efforts of controlling them. My hair grows pretty fast, so I get it cut in the summertime for the diving and let it grow thro the winter. Its to my mid shoulders right now, and my bangs are almost long enough to put into a ponytail...but this summer, here come the sissors!
The way I look at it, if I get a bad haircut at least it will grow out!

BTW, My daughter who was 6 at the time gave over a foot of hair to locks of love. I hated the fight to brush it and she felt so good giving it away...everybody was happy!:)

but I've been there.
I've had hair half way down my back a couple of times (second time was to prove I could do it again), and as others have said: It's just soo much easier to take care of when short.

I DO agree with wristshot in that I love long hair on women, but I have to say that I love short hair too.

Gibbon once bubbled...
I DO agree with wristshot in that I love long hair on women, but I have to say that I love short hair too.

I'd hafta agree with that too. I think a lot of the time it's the woman that makes the haircut, not the haircut making the woman.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom