Glad to be here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrmy_1

Reaction score
I am a new member to SB and I am glad to be here. I live in the Metro Detroit area and have been diving for about 3 years. I haven't been able to dive much because I got into the sport without any dive buddies and I also have quite a few other hobbies such as mountain biking and motocross. I have recently begun to dive frequently and hope to gain enough experience to go technical by next year. I mostly dive wrecks in the Lake Huron area, Port Sanilac, Lexington, Harbor Beach,etc., or I dive at Gilboa or Portage quarries in OH. I am always interested in meeting people to dive with in my area. Like I said earlier, glad to be here.

Jeremy

... a small group of us are going to Gilboa the weekend of 12/13/14 September. You are welcome to join us if you like...

Drop a line if you are interested... welcome to the Scubaboard, you'll meet a great group of divers here....

jrmy_1,
Glad to have you aboard. You will find friendly fellow divers here and lots of good info.
Enjoy & Dive Safe,
Larry

frankenmuth_tom once bubbled...
... a small group of us are going to Gilboa the weekend of 12/13/14 September. You are welcome to join us if you like...

Drop a line if you are interested... welcome to the Scubaboard, you'll meet a great group of divers here....

Yes, I am definitely interested. I will need to see what I have to do that weekend and I will let you know. Thanks.

Jeremy

Jeremy you are very lucky to have good places to dive. here where I live there is nowhere. We have to travel abroad really, welcome come join the fun, it never stops!:whoa:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom