Glove promo is over/post reviews here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes TSandM,

Reflect for a moment on WHY you teach them not to use their hands. AHHH yes because they are so small.

The willing will lead...the un-willing will be dragged along!

Slonda828

I have had only minimum response from the disabled. I have sent a few pair but not as many as I thought I would. I have sent dozens around the country to other divers though. It's costing a bundle but if your confident in something it's the best way to get people to try it.

If you have someone in mind, or you would like to try it yourself and tell others what you think just e-mail me. What have you got to loose? I'm the only one at risk here.

Roy

I understand Fire Diver's concern.. I do think is has other great applications other than diving....I for one, will use them in the pool for laps...

Roy,

PM inbound. I'll keep them in the shop and let people try them, as well as using them in the pool myself.

Cheers!

I should get mine in the mail in a day or so. I had this idea when I was a kid and cant wait to try them. I for one do use my hands when diving, especially freediving spearfishing. When using a polespear it helps me get to the fish faster. These should help me get there even faster.

An offer like this certainly shows where you stand in regards to your product. I'm in, and I suspect that I won't be disappointed: swimming, paddling, scuba diving, sky diving - that's a pretty respectable list of applications. I look forward to trying them out.

Wow! What a great response.

I'm afraid we are almost at our limit of free Darkfin gloves. The offer will end at 12:00 pm today.

If you did not get a free pair of Darkfin I am very sorry. I will continue to give all members of scuba board a generous discount on Darkfin gloves. After all, at some point I will have to be able to afford advertising on this forum before they kick me out!

My thoughts,

With the kind of response I have recieved with Darkfin tells me there are a lot of other people out there that see the need to improve the role the hands play in diving. This glove may not be the final answer but it does create a great starting point.

I Have not yet recieved a good argument against A webbed glove for diving.

So far it has been: "We are taught (or teach) not to use our hands in scuba diving".

or this: "This will encourage improper diving form". I like this one "They look DORKY"

With all due respect to the authors of such posts, THESE ARE NOT ARGUMENTS! They are statements and opinions, which everyone is entiteled to make or have.

I would like to invite anyone on this forum to debate this WEBBED GLOVE concept with me. Give me your best argument based in fact! For example: Webbed gloves of any kind will not work, or will ruin diving form because (place argument here). That is how you stop bad ideas or products from happining.

Thank you for your overwhelming response to my offer and Thanks to Scuba board for allowing this spirited debate and being patient with me.

Roy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom