GLWC Order Posting 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverbrian

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok, I have some good news and some bad news.

The bads news is that the cut-off has passed for those that want GLWC merchandise delivered at the Meet and Greet this year.

The good news is that I am willing to try an experiment. I will leave a spreadsheet with open orders. When we hit a minimum order, I will release it to Bay Supply. The spreadsheet will be maintained much as we have maintained this last one for the Meet and Greet Delivery so everyone will be able to check their order status. I will post when I see the minimum orders hit and I release an order. The bad news for this that orders off of this sheet will cost a little more. Our supplier will deliver right to your house instead of combining the shipping as they will be doing for this order.

I will have the new spreadsheet up Monday. Remember that this is separate from the Meet and Greet merchandise. This thread will also give those of us that are working with the merchadise a place to post our new ideas (and I have heard a few).

I hate to ask this, but could we have a sticky on this thread please? Thanks!

The newer orders will be kept here. When we hit a minimum on any product, I will contact Bay Supply and release the order.

NOTE: The meet and greet orders have their own thread and own spreadsheet. This is a different order.

Thanks all!

Brian

Whats the scoop on those nifty jackets you and mitten were sporting....? I tried on Mittens - obvously a little big on me these days, I should have tried yours Brian.... I'm thinking a M or L.

-netmage

netmage:
Whats the scoop on those nifty jackets you and mitten were sporting....? I tried on Mittens - obvously a little big on me these days, I should have tried yours Brian.... I'm thinking a M or L.

-netmage

Netmage,

Mine is a large and yes, I love it! I need to verify the invoice when I get it but I believe that the price will be $68.00 each including everything that you saw at the Meet and Greet. You and I are about the same size now, so I would bet that it will fit you like a glove.

We will be adding other items as time goes on, so everybody stay tuned.

Hey Brian,

Where are the jackets on the order form? I want one!
Ber

ditto on the jackets, i'll have to get one of those too

joedelt:
ditto on the jackets, i'll have to get one of those too

As soon as I find one of our resident Xcel experts, they will be there, LOL. I kind of thought that the jackets would be popular.

Not to change the subject but the logos look kick-butt on the hunter green sweatshirts. I think Bay Supply did a great job. Thanks Brian, get me my total dude so i can pay you.

Can we get jackets in different colors or is tan going to be the only option?
Ber

I'm with Ber, any other colors? Black would be nice :).

On another note, my 14 yr old daughter saw my gray hoodie and attempted to confiscate it. I informed her she needs to earn it. No more WWW, she needs to dive in a wetsuit to earn the right. :D I think she's gonna do it for the sweatshirt......they're THAT nice!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom