GLWC Order Posting 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Color me female.........I like choices. :wink:

And well khaki? Have you ever in your life said, "Hey, wow, look at that hot chick in the khaki jacket!"??????

Black, white, red, OK, but khaki????? Girl's gotta have standards. :D

TCDiver1:
I don't know, Catherine Bell looks pretty hot in khaki. Hot chicks don't need to worry about what color they're wearing. :wink:
I'm with Jon, Hot chicks make virtually any jacket look damn good.

As for Black, I don't think black would be a good background considering our logo.

Maybe we could offer hot chicks (or any chick for that matter) jackets in Hot Pink !!

-T

Here are the front and rear logo for your consideration embroidered on the different colored jackets. My personel opinion is that if we pick an additional color that we limit it to just one additional color.We don't want the fact that we are a club getting lost in all of the different colors. You should also consider the colors that are selected for thread color as being locked in, I would not be sure that we can change them or if we should based on voting for the logos that we have.

The colors that are available include the following:
Khaki, True Royal(lighter blue), True Navy(dark blue), Goldenrod(goldish yellow), True Hunter(green), Orange(think deer hunter), Maroon, Steel Gray, True Black, True Red.

All of these jackets are available in sizing from XS-6XL.They would also be available in youth sizes. They have a nylon shell with poly-filled body with heavyweight fleece lining. They also have a full zipper in the front with zippered side pockets and an inside zippered pocket. Wrists and bottom are ribbed to give them a nice neat fit. I will be honest with you and tell you that I need to take this jacket off when I walk around the store due to its warmth.

Brian had his named embroidered on the front under the logo, I will probably be adding my board handle under the logo in the rear.

Mitten Diver

Ok, looking at the logo and the color selections, Khaki is looking like a lovely choice. :)
Steel Gray might not be too bad either. White??? Hot pink? :blinking:

Just kidding.

Personally, I am for the "only one" other color. I am willing to the let the ladies that wish to feel like they look hot help pick (They already look like hot ladies to me). MD listed the colors available for me! Thanks everyone!

Considering the logo, my personal opinion is that the only 2 other colors in MDs list that are even an option are Hunter Green and Maroon.

Just drop the idea of orange, unless you plan on taking this jacket deer hunting.

Both blues would either let the lakes get lost, or hide the wreck in the middle.

Red would make the logo get lost.

I don't think the front logo would show up well with the Grey.

Yellow would make the porthole look bad.

I think hunter green would look sharp. I don't know about maroon. Black would be O.K. if we could change the black stitching to white.

Big-t-2538:
Considering the logo, my personal opinion is that the only 2 other colors in MDs list that are even an option are Hunter Green and Maroon.

Just drop the idea of orange, unless you plan on taking this jacket deer hunting.

Both blues would either let the lakes get lost, or hide the wreck in the middle.

Red would make the logo get lost.

I don't think the front logo would show up well with the Grey.

Yellow would make the porthole look bad.

I think hunter green would look sharp. I don't know about maroon. Black would be O.K. if we could change the black stitching to white.
It just pains me to say it.....but he's right.
Are you SURE there's not a pink option?

Sans Pink, the black with white stitching would be nice, but we would lose the divers on the back too. Aghhhhh, you mean I might have to wear KHAKI????????? It just makes me think I'm going hunting.......could we get white? :D At least then I could pretend to be angelic. :angel:

a pain in the rear... KHAKI will be fine.

:)

pennypue:

Sans Pink, the black with white stitching would be nice, but we would lose the divers on the back too. Aghhhhh, you mean I might have to wear KHAKI????????? It just makes me think I'm going hunting.......could we get white? :D At least then I could pretend to be angelic. :angel:

pennypue:
You know, as much of a joke as I thought that might be, I think pink would be a good background for the ladies for this jacket. However, depending on how dark/light the maroon is, that might look good too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom