GLWC Order Posting 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy43068:
a pain in the rear... KHAKI will be fine.

:)
yes but you love it :lilbunny:

can we ask for pink, Brian? :blinking:

Slick6:
Hot pink?? Or fuschia. :D
Any shade thereof..........if it screams girlie, it works. :10:

The shades listed are the only choices in the catalog. Sorry!

Now you begin to see why Mitten Diver and I had such a long discussion about what color to use in the first place.

Changing the black stitching to white on the logo is not really an option either. The artwork is stored on a computer file at our supplier and we have to pay a pretty penny (pun not intended) to add more or change it.

It sounds like you are narrowing it down to maroon or hunter green as a second option. Good choices.

diverbrian:
The artwork is stored on a computer file at our supplier and we have to pay a pretty penny (pun not intended) to add more or change it.
:crying:

diverbrian:
It sounds like you are narrowing it down to maroon or hunter green as a second option. Good choices.
Really, I think you both already made the best choice (from those available), even though khaki is NOT a hot chick kind of color. :crafty:

Wow, ask a simple question about color :wink: I was curious because I can see how dirty I will get a light colored jacket, I'll have the stitching washed out of it in no time LOL!

Penny you are hardly old!

Brian: Good idea, stop while you're ahead :biggrin:
Ber

Well whatever we decide on the colors I want a medium jacket.

Could someone use their computer to put the logo on the different color backgrounds and then post pictures? That would probably work just as well as having a test jacket printed and give us an idea about any parts of the logo that might get washed out by the colored background.

Hey Penny, if he won't teach you to be accurate I have a couple of shotguns, you don't have to be quite so accurate with them :wink: Fill 'em with bean bag loads and you can enjoy, well...I'll stop here but let's just say they aren't deadly loads. :biggrin:
Ber :lilbunny:

Oh yeah.. I want a jacket...

Randy43068:
Oh yeah.. I want a jacket...
What color????
Keep the pockets unzipped too, easier for us girls to pick 'em...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom