GLWC Order Posting 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The merchandise is at my house in two boxes for delivery at M&G this weekend. I'll be collecting down at M&G for the stuff that I don't mail and will send a PM to those people buying merchandise tonight/tomorrow morning with prices if they choose not to pay cash or check.

Thanks!

Brian

I have sent out PM's to those who are picking up merchandise at Meet and Greet this weekend. If there is an error, PLEASE let me know. I may not be able to change the order at this point, but I may be able to do something to make things right.

If you ordered and didn't receive a PM, it is either because I know that I have to ship to you and am figuring out actual shipping costs for you or I forgot about you. If you think that you are in the second group, please PM me and let me know :) . I will be sorting everything into individual piles tomorrow night for distribution at Meet and Greet this weekend. I have not yet gotten around to doing that.

Thanks for your orders!

Brian

Hey I didn't get a PM, how can you forget about ME :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Have fun you guys & gals. I'll be thinking of you while golfing in Myrtle Beach.

PS: Anyone else have new snow on the ground this morning. Gotta love northern Michigan.

Remind me again why I want to get the girlfriend to move south once we graduate?

Hi, I'm not a member of glwc but would very much like to order a couple t-shirts and a couple sweatshirts......can someone help me...please, thanks in advance. I can also be reached at my e-mail jdorothy@tds.net

Still got the hankerin' for a flag. Any idea what the minimum number is and the prices?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom