GLWC Order Posting 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitten Diver:
I am actually working on a window sticker for the vehicles. I spoke with Cyndi the other day and she confirmed that we would need to order a minnimum of 50 patches. These would need to be one style as they would need to reset the tape for the other production run.

Okay who is first to order?

You can add 2 patches to my order if I can pay you at the meet & greet. I better send you a check soon for the other stuff, before I spend it all on dive gear!

Hi! I am interested to know what the complete jackets look like. Can someone direct me to the website with the models wearing the jacket or send me a pic of theirs?

Any place to see photos of the t's, jackets and patches?

riff-raff:
Hi! I am interested to know what the complete jackets look like. Can someone direct me to the website with the models wearing the jacket or send me a pic of theirs?

Actually, I am not sure if I had mine the last time that I was diving with you or not. I will have to work on photos, but I did have it on the photos from the Chicago Meet and Greet.

I'm sorry about the lack of photos/models. I will say that no one has complained about them yet.

The Tee's are Hanes Beefy Tee's with or without pockets. They seem to hold up real well to washers :) . They have our porthole logo on the front left pocket and the logo shown in Mitten Diver's avatar on the back.

The jacket is of a similar design, except that it is beige (or tan if you prefer to call it that) and is a fleece lined, water repellent jacket that I use for either summer wear on boats with a short sleeved shirt or a winter coat with a good sweatshirt.

The non-hooded sweatshirts of a chamois type material and the hooded sweatshirts are well... hooded sweatshirts. Again, the porthole logo is on the left front chest and the five lakes with a wreck and diver logo is on the back.

The hats are beige flex-fit baseball caps with the porthole logo on the front.

Not the best photos of the jacket, but they will give you an idea.

BTW, could we add one Green Non-hooded sweatshirt XXL, one green hoodie size XL, and two patches onto my order?

Thanks!

Add me in for a jacket - L. I'll need it shipped to 33063.

The Jacket looks good, or maybe it was just the model:wink: .

Please add 1 jacket for me, though I am going to need some help with the size. Can anyone tell me the sizing on the jackets (mens verse womens, chest size, anything?)?

Thanks!

riff-raff:
The Jacket looks good, or maybe it was just the model:wink: .

Please add 1 jacket for me, though I am going to need some help with the size. Can anyone tell me the sizing on the jackets (mens verse womens, chest size, anything?)?

Thanks!

I have the catalog here. I'll get more specific info for you tomorrow as to sizing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom