GLWC Order Posting 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey group I have sorted through all of the posts and this is what I come up with for orders:

Joedelt: jacket ? patches ?
TCDiver1: ?
Randy43068: jacket XL?
Netmage: jacket L
Slick6: t-shirt XL color ? pocket/no pocket ?
Ber Rabbit: 2 jackets M & XL
pennypue: jacket ?
Kat: jacket ? patches ?
Skipraha: jacket M
Jchoby: jacket M
Notso Ken: jacket L, vehicle window stickers (4)
Dean810: t-shirt XL color ? no pocket, hooded sweatshirt L green, jacket M, 2 patches
diverbrian: tishirt L ash no pocket, non-hooded sweatshirt L white, hooded sweatshirt L white, non-hooded sweatshirt XXL green, hooded sweatshirt XL green, 2 patches
diver paula: 2 patches
riff-raff: jacket?
Tractor Tom: t-shirt XXL ash pocket

If your name is in bold than there is a question with your order. Please reference the question mark after the problem area. If you have a problem either post in this thread or e-mail me at home: Mittendiver@comcast.net

There have been some specific questions about the merchandise that I will try and answer here. Jackets are available in sizes from small-XXL, but Brian can confirm this as I don't know where my catalog went. I have attached a close up of the front and rear logos and I will try and get JP to model some of the gear tomorrow. It would appear that we are a little short on ordering patches as we will need to order 50. I believe that it was decided that we will be using the rear logo for the patches.

John,
I'm not ordering anything this time. Don't remember saying that i was but i guess the memory isn't what it used to be. :wink:

Skipraha: jacket M
Dean810: t-shirt XL color ? no pocket, hooded sweatshirt L green, jacket M, 2 patches
diverbrian: tishirt L ash no pocket, non-hooded sweatshirt L white, hooded sweatshirt L white, non-hooded sweatshirt XXL green, hooded sweatshirt XL green, 2 patches
riff-raff: jacket?

Thanks Jon, I have removed you from the order list.

Hi! Please mark me for a size medium jacket. Also, please pm me with where I need to send the payment.

Thanks for taking care of the ordering!

One more order. How about 2 Green XL Hooded Sweatshirts.

Send me a PM when they are in and I'll reply with shipping info if I cannot make the M&G

Don

Sounds good to me. It would help if you could make Meet and Greet though. If I have to skip them, it will be more versus having Bay Supply ship them directly to your house if we know up front :) .

I'll take the following:

T-Shirt w/ no pockets (ash), Large
Flexfit hats (Tan color), Medium

I'll be at the M&G on 4/28 and 29, but not on the 30th.

PM me if there are any questions.

This is the final order totals I have sent a PM to those that had question marks. You will need to contact me immediately so I can append the order.

Skipraha: jacket M, hooded sweatshirt XL (2)
Dean810: t-shirt XL white no pocket, hooded sweatshirt L green, jacket M, 2 patches
riff-raff: jacket M
Divin'Hoosier: t-shirt L ash no pocket, flex-fit cap M tan
electricbear60625: t-shirt XXL ash no pocket, jacket XXL
Mitten Diver: t-shirt XXL & L

Back
Top Bottom