GLWC Order Posting 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverbrian:
As soon as I find one of our resident Xcel experts, they will be there, LOL. I kind of thought that the jackets would be popular.

Ummmmm, you rang? I knew my ears were burning for a reason. LOL!!!

Sure, I'll add the jackets to the spreadsheet. I'm swamped this weekend, but I should have it there early next week. Stay tuned.

Brian / Maxine -

You guys should have a new spreadsheet in your inboxes.

-T

It was kinda chilly this past weekend. I stepped outside in jeans and a short sleeve shirt and walked a mile to the movies... And about halfway down Michigan Ave. I said to myself.

"Self - your freaking nuts... what are you doing walking around with no jacket on.... I bet Brian's not having this problem. Heck - All the chicks are probably digging his new GLWC threads...."

So to make it official - put me down for a jacket... size L.

Due to popular demand, we will be offering the jackets in a khaki/tan (as seen on the models at MG3) and black. I wear mine all over the place now, so I know that it is a nice jacket. I will also add pair of sweatshirts in the ash color for myself.

diverbrian:
Due to popular demand, we will be offering the jackets in a khaki/tan (as seen on the models at MG3) and black. I wear mine all over the place now, so I know that it is a nice jacket. I will also add pair of sweatshirts in the ash color for myself.
Brian, on the black jackets, with the logo design and color, do we end up losing any of the detail? Or has the design been adjusted to provide some contrast on a black jacket?

pennypue:
Brian, on the black jackets, with the logo design and color, do we end up losing any of the detail? Or has the design been adjusted to provide some contrast on a black jacket?

Actually, that is a concern. I noticed on my forest green sweatshirt that they used white in place of our black writing. But, I can't guarantee the appearance of our logos on the black material. I don't think that we have tried it. Black was not my idea.

That is why mine is khaki. That is a nice neutral color. I will entertain other color suggestions instead of black as this group belongs to all of us. I have to go through the catalog and will get back to you. It is almost time for me to head to work, so I will have options for you tomorrow.

Just a word to everyone asking for more choices.

Brian & others are being their usual "great self" for handling this thing and are to be commended on doing a great job but the more choices you add, the harder it gets to keep track of and manage for him and the vendor. Its why we didn't have t-shirts offered in all colors of the rainbow.

My suggestion is to pick a color or two max and run with it on the jackets like we did with the tees and sweaters. It will make it much nicer on Brian and make for less potential mistakes.

The green hoodies look awesome with the logo. Of course, that could just be the former jarhead in me coming out. Oorah! :wink:

diverbrian:
Actually, that is a concern. I noticed on my forest green sweatshirt that they used white in place of our black writing. But, I can't guarantee the appearance of our logos on the black material. I don't think that we have tried it. Black was not my idea.

That is why mine is khaki. That is a nice neutral color. I will entertain other color suggestions instead of black as this group belongs to all of us. I have to go through the catalog and will get back to you. It is almost time for me to head to work, so I will have options for you tomorrow.

Just my thought, but the divers are DIR black, so they may not show up on a dark colored back ground. There are several choices of color available, I will post them when I get home from work. Brian and I had discussed this at length when we did the original order on these and decided at that time that the tan color provided a very neutral back ground.

We will however offer you your choice of colors as we order the coats by color so other than the accounting done by others it shouldn't be to big of a problem to have different colors.

Mitten Diver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom