GLWC Order Posting 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joedelt:
who's going to be the brat and demand color uniformity...no deviation... ONE COLOR ONLY :wink:
John, are you saying that's what you WANT????

:D

Wow, the thread was 9 pages long so I moved the hijack conversation here for your enjoyment. Let's try to keep this thread on topic since orders are involved and I would hate to see someone not get theirs included.

See you in the other thread!
Ber :lilbunny:

but the other thread is closed...
just when it was getting good.

Speaking of the Jackets, here's that I think. Keep 'em one color. Maybe make the logos available for those who are inclined, can customize theirs.

I want the standard color in XL... (I think)

BUT BER.....you moved ALL my posts!!!!

<just kiddding>
But um, the thread seems to be, um, ah, closed.

Oh, and to keep it on topic......any idea when we would be able to get the next order of jackets shipped?

Now who gets the money??

Well, I'll take it if you're just aching to give money away.

Of course, I don't have a jacket for ya...

OOPS! I'll open that, thought I got it the last time.
Ber

Randy43068:
Now who gets the money??

The same smiling person that took it at Meet and Greet gets the money, namely me. I will PM people when we are ready to ship. With the indicated interest, I doubt that it will be long before I release the order. But, I still haven't seen the bill from our supplier on the last order.

This isn't any fun now that the hijacks are gone...

Now where's my jacket??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom