Going to Kauai July 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bperc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am going to be in Kauai next July for 2 weeks. I have been there before I was certified to dive. My son and I did a discover SCUBA dive at Koloa Landing. I have done a lot of snorkeling on Kauai and one of my favorite snorkeling spots is Anini Beach. I have seen Eagle Rays, Turtles, and Sharks there. I would really like to SCUBA dive there, but I can't find any dive shops that list it as a destination.
Has anyone else been to Anini SCUBA diving? Any suggestions for me to find someone to dive with?
Thanks

What dive shop do you recommend for tanks and weights in the Poipu area?

seasport and fathom five are both in the poipu area, sea sport is closest to koloa landing but fathom five is only half mile further up the road. Both shops have great gear and friendly informative staff,

My preference in Fathom Five.

VERY friendly and knowledgeable.

Seasport sucks. Poor handling your gear, and will let anyone go on the dive even they got certified 8 years prior and no dives since. Happened to us. Fathom five is better. But if you want the best dive operation on the island go with Bubbles Below.

Second for Bubbles Below. I have recommended them to everyone that has asked, and will continue to do so. Not the biggest, but the best.

Jeff

I will definitely check with Bubbles Below and Fathom Five.

Just returned from a week in Kauai, and made 9 dives with Bubbles Below. They are great, and really take care of your gear and your safety. Linda and the rest of the team are great! If you have drift dived before, I would highly recommend the Na Pali and Niihau trips. They are amazing, but it is worth having a bit of drift and surge experience.

Jay

Back
Top Bottom