Good Bye Matt (SFL Diver)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unreal, that's unbelievable. My condolences go out to his family and all his friends.

Walter called me to give me the news. I am so shocked. Matt will be missed by everyone that has ever met him. He was an instant friend. Mardi, if I can help in any way, I will. You have my prayers and my support.

I just don't know what to say. My son John and I were just talking about him last night, John told me that he sure didn't like it when Matt got out his SuperSoaker to zap the kids around the campfire. I laughed and promised that I would mention that to Matt.

Mardie, the pain and loss that you are feeling right now, the rest of us can't comprehend. He was a special man.

Know that you are in Dawn, John, and my thoughts.

David

I'm so saddened by the news of his passing.
Although I never met Matt, my prayers are with his family and his friends

Oh no!! I am so very sorry to learn of this. I only met Matt a few times, but as others have said, he was an instant friend to all. My prayers and condolences to his family. I know this world has lost a great diver and a brilliant and funny man.

You have got to be shi++ing me, but I'm afraid that you are not.

I'm at a complete loss and I do not know what to say except my family sends it's condolences. If there is anything we can do, simply say the word. I only met him once, but he commanded a place in my memories, and even having only met him once, he'll live on in those memories. His energy and obvious exuberance for life will be greatly missed, but always remembered.

David/Tao
Susan/ Wavingirl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom