Goodbye Andy's...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got my information from two Washington dive shops, the California Andy's rep, and from Andy's themselves. They said directly that yes, they are stopping production.

rick seems you were right when we went to give our ordr we got a sorry we cant do eventhough our rep had said no problem....my guess is rep didn't want to loose us as a customer and was trying to negotiatie with another manufacturer ;(

So we used to get a special cut from Andy's (AG's cut) wich had no seems under the armpits which helped in valve drills. Now if one wanted a shelll drysuit (because we do no arguing over cons and pro's) apart from DC and DUI (way too expensive) what other options are there ? Of course we are only talking about custom since thats all we sell....

Glad I got my Andy's last year. That is a great suit and will last me quite a while.

I wonder what type of drysuit our diveshop will be selling now?

Back
Top Bottom