Got my Certification!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats! Keep learning! Have fun & be safe!

:D I received my open water certification this weekend. What a kick. I couldn't ask for a better group of instructors. Louise and Stosh were absolutely fantastic and I hope to take other classes with them. Now on to bigger and better things.:cool2:

Congrats! Now it's time to learn how to dive! :D

cool and now comes the best part...watching the contents of your wallet get smaller and lighter...congrats ..have fun and stay alive for another dive..

cool and now comes the best part...watching the contents of your wallet get smaller and lighter...congrats ..have fun and stay alive for another dive..
I already know how that feels. My other two hobbies are koi keeping and large scale model trains.

Stosh was my instructor! Dave and Fawn helped in the OW cert dives. I think they do an excellent job. I went to Cozumel on a trip with Louise and Carol, what a kick in the pants That was. I think the combination would have made for an excellent learning while having fun experience. Congratulations, getting certified is one of the best things I have ever done. When you go into the shop stay away from Ryan, he will help drain your wallet quickly, the funny thing is he makes you happy when he does it! Really, a fun place to go and really good people that work there too! Have some fun, take a trip with A1, it is the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

that's cool i really enjoy koi had 2 myself ..i fell in love with them while stationed in japan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom