Got My Number

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

agwatts

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi Friends,

It's official...got my PADI Number. Dive Master # 237387.

Greg:D

Congrats and welcome to the pro ranks.

Good Diving/Hunting,

Yee-Hah!!!!. Congrats!

Cool number. :D

It has three prime factors (3, 53, and 1493) all of which end in 3. Plus, if you take the tens digits and add them, you get the hundreds of the largest prime factor (5 + 9 = 14). Not only that, but if you add the three prime factors together, you get 1549, which is itself prime.

If you take the digits as telephone keys, you can spell "BESETS". According to the American Heritage Dictionary (definition three), "beset" can mean "To hem in; surround: 'the mountains which beset it round' (Nathaniel Hawthorne)." Divemasters often work to hem in or surround groups of students or divers, eh?

I could go on, of course, but I don't want everyone else to feel sad that their numbers aren't as cool as yours. Instead, I'll just say congratulations. :biggrin:

Cool - you're close to Vegas so check out DEMA in Oct now that you are official.

Very cool ClayJar...

Greg:D

Congrats! I leave for Coz in a couple of days, hoping mine will be official before I leave. How long did it take from when you submitted the paperwork?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom