Greater Tampa Area VI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Hiya, glad you made it this way. Kind of quiet around here on the weekends. Don't have any info to share in reference to scoots. If you are looking for sharks teeth though - I think it would be a hinderance as there are teeth everywhere to stop and pick-up.

Thanks for inviting me to the forum. When are you all on usually?

Missdirected:
Me, I am around all the time. :)

thought you were going diving today?

guess not...well not diving for me this weekend, maybe next weekend

wstein:
guess not...well not diving for me this weekend, maybe next weekend

I couldn't find anyone for around here. :sad: Coudn't really travel as I am due somewhere at 6 p.m. tonight. So here I am being grumpy and bitter j/k :wink:

CoolTech:
Please... lol

You and I cut down on our intake... Ethiopia eats for a year (Welcome to the 200 club!)

The other plus is that there would be more room for beer, and less food to absorb it and kill the buzz.

Well I dove this weekend and you guys should have join us!
7-29-06 West Palm
What fun this trip was 3 girls, one road trip, one great time.
Today we went 2 dive Flower garden and breakers reef in West Palm even though the weather man said rain. The seas where a bit rough early in the morning and this caused about 3 members to not enjoy the trip at all (sea sick). But we all had a great time Calvin and Noel joined us in west palm for the dive so we have a group of 5. Flower garden was as beautiful as always but the current was ripping through so it was a fast tour. Jennifer and Dawn saw how beautiful West Palm drift dives are for their first time and they loved it. The reefs in west Palm are colorful and full of life hopefully next time the current will allow us to slow down and enjoy. Breakers was fun with trenches to jump down in and swim though and by the time we finished our second dive the seas had calmed some and the sun was shinning. Scuba Quest West Palm and the Boat “The Wetter the Better” did a great job and I will dive with them again. Another fun weekend and a chance to meet new friends and get reacquainted with some old friends … love it..
2 dives 55 to 60ft
Kim P

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom