greeting just registered a couple of weeks ago

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DevilDog3/7

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello all I just registered a couple of weeks ago. Retired in June and moved to the lovely Island of Cozumel, planning on staying full time.:)

DevilDog 3/7,

Welcome to the internet’s portal taking you directly into the realm of Poseidon.:admingreet:

Coz...what a great place to retire.

~Oldbear~
:colours:

Blue Steal can do so far I love living here the pace of living is so nice and relaxed, and the benifit is I can dive when ever I want, but right now I try and go out at least twice a week. The eagle rays are finally starting to show up so thats nice.

---------- Post added January 21st, 2013 at 10:48 AM ----------

Oldbear thank you for the welcome and so far it's been really nice. And I love being able to dive when ever it's really help being better in the water

---------- Post added January 21st, 2013 at 10:50 AM ----------

Roxanne and thank you for the howdy, and so far I'm enjoying retirement very much, I love to read and now I can read everyday and i've finished seven books since i've been here.

Back
Top Bottom