Greetings from up north

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grajan

Contributor
Reaction score
As I woke up to the first snow this morning here in Newfoundland I decided to take a look and see what the (warm) world of diving was up to. It is good to see so much activity on a very good looking board.

I have to own up to a total of one (VERY cold) snorkel so far this year and the season is definitely over.... A combination of the complexity of changing countries, COLD water and getting into kayaking has kept our dive gear in the cupboard.

We have got a vacation in Bonaire booked so we will still get wet but next year might need to be drysuit training.

some photos of our new adventure can be seen here.

Hope you are all doing well down in Texas.

Wow, Fantastic photos! It never ceases to amaze that places that beautiful can exist. I've only seen stuff like that in pictures. Someday after the kids leave the nest, Rhonda and I are gonna find those places.....

WOW! Those are some really nice pictures. You can always book a trip to Texas. We dive the year round here. Currently, the lake temp is 73. Sadly, some folks have stored their gear for the winter, but that just leaves more room for the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom