Gue DIR-F vs Naui intro to tech

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JeffG:
Thats not quite right. Deco on the fly (ie Ratio Deco) is just one tool used to calculate a deco schedule. (If you have a problem with this concept, ask yourself "Why does GUE sell Deco Planner?").
I know, I know :) I gave additional info in my next post. However, it wasn't my intention to describe complete method but to give a view to approach itself.

Any thread that goes over 3 or 4 pages (~70 messages) typically wander on/off topic.

And some of those segues turn out to be the most productive parts of a thread -- witness the "How do you know you can trust any of them?" thread that got into the shape of the deco curve about halfway through. That was a super thread.

TSandM:
And some of those segues turn out to be the most productive parts of a thread -- witness the "How do you know you can trust any of them?" thread that got into the shape of the deco curve about halfway through. That was a super thread.

Oh I agree. Definitely. But sometimes the follow on discussions get buried underneath a whole different topic thus making the discussion limited to those who were following a different topic altogether.

I mean, how would someone know that a deco curve discussion is being had underneath a "trust" discussion?

Additionally, for this thread, nobody in my mind really summed up the answer to the original question posted. Just bits and pieces scattered in different areas with a sprinkling of misquotes and bashing here and there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom