GUE Rec Triox Trip Report: Something may go wrong…

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boomx5 once bubbled...

Quick!...Hide!...Don't answer the door! It's a bunch of men driving black vans and wearing black suits that have come to take you away! Knock,Knock,Knock....Mr. NorthEastWrecks....Please come with us. :eek:

Then its a good thing I'm wearing my black suit as well. LOL

Great report. Well thought comments from MHK. Not sure what the rest of the fuss is all about. Makes me want to take the course.

radagalf once bubbled...

Americans have never been to the moon, just he California warehouse they filmed it all in. :wink: Why do you think there are NEVER any stars in the background shots from the moon? Its just pure black - thats a little hokey if you ask me.

So the people who put this hoax together were smart enough to put it all together, but too stupid to realize that there are stars in space?

The reason you don't see stars in some of the photos taken on the moon is that the camera had to be adjusted to take very fast exposures with a small aperature, because of the glare caused by the lack of atmosphere. The stars are too faint to register on film with the camera set that way. As anyone familiar with cameras would know.

see:debunking "no stars" claim

radagalf once bubbled...

Americans have never been to the moon, just he California warehouse they filmed it all in. :wink: Why do you think there are NEVER any stars in the background shots from the moon? Its just pure black - thats a little hokey if you ask me.

And another thing .... i don't know about you folks but those damn black helicopters have been bugging the crap out of me lately. I keep getting headaches when they're buzzing my house .... the tin foil hat does nothing to stop those headaches. I gotta get some thicker tin foil or something.

I really don't mind the black helicopters ... i think its the alien technology they acquired in Roswell, that they're using to see through my walls and roof that is giving me the headaches. I really hate that! After all, they know i'm on to their flouride in the water scam to ruin our precious bodily fluids. They just don't know how much i know. You see, i ate the paper their plans were written on .... lets see em figure that one out.

Sorry, i couldn't help myself .... back to your normally scheduled argument, i mean discussion.:) :)

By far one of the best responses so far..

No, the warehouse was also on the moon. We've got a whole colony there. That's where Elvis, Jimmy Hoffa and the remains of Amelia Earhart are located.

Back
Top Bottom