Guess it - Win it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1) Trimix Analyzer - Directly measures Helium, Oxygen, and calculates balance as Nitrogen. Connects via Bluetooth to smartphone to log measurements.
2) OtwoHeNtwo
3) MSRP: $339.99
4) Kickstarter Special Price: $289.99

CO Analyser, measuring carbon monoxide only. Communicates wireless with smartphone and tablets
Name: coone
MSRP: $225
Special: $195

Ill Bite I want to know too.

When do we get an answer on this?? I need a new o2 sensor asap, and would like to know whats on the horizon!
You need to wait until the project will go live on Kickstarter. Most likely in a couple of weeks.

:( ...I don't think anyone anticipated it would have less capability than the cootwo.

Post#4, RainPilot called it the CoPilot and guessed CO-only and $199/$150 for pricing. I was certainly hoping for more than CO-only but was afraid the optimism in a Trimix analyzer was misplaced.

Having said that: Any plans for a blue one (HeCoOTwo) in the future?

:( ...I don't think anyone anticipated it would have less capability than the cootwo.
I'm pretty sure that when the original Cootwo was launched that there was also cheaper, CO only version on the website available for purchase as well as the dual gas (O2 + CO) version? It was on the original Cootwo Kickstarter for $199:

cootwo: CO and O2 dual-gas analyzer for SCUBA divers.

Also, isn't the O2 only version I see listed now (Nitrox buddy 2) a new analyzer too? Confusing on what is new (to be clear, I'm not criticizing the products - which are very good)?

Based on the info in the post linked below, I was certain this was going to be a trimix analyzer - but I was wrong!

Own O2 analyzer and Trimix analyzer?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom