Guess it - Win it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Project is now live on Kickstarter --> HERE

And the winner is ....?
Huh?

So an O2+CO analyzer (Cootwo) is only $70 more?

Doesn't make a bit of sense to me.

Sorry but this one looks dead-on-arrival

I'm pretty sure that when the original Cootwo was launched that there was also cheaper, CO only version ......
Yes there was one.

......Also, isn't the O2 only version I see listed now (Nitrox buddy 2) a new analyzer too? .....
Correct

......Confusing on what is new (to be clear, I'm not criticizing the products - which are very good)?....
Whit this new products offer we are addressing 2 issues: a) the original Nitroxbuddy needed a refresher as it was designed quite some time ago, and b) the CO-only version of cootwo was difficult to market and to support.
Now we have a more clean family of 3 analyzers (O2, CO and combo) with 3 well defined price points sharing a common platform.

Glad we could be your guinea pigs for this.

So who is the winner then?

Inquiring minds want to know!

And the winner responded .....

- what is the product for (as specific as possible) --> Tank CO analyzer --> 50 points
- name of the product - 100 points --> COne --> 0 points
- MSRP (will be disclosed on Kickstarter) - 200 points (minus delta) --> $225 (vs. $230) --> 195 points
- Kickstarter special price - 200 points (minus delta) -- $175 (vs $180) --> 195 points

Total 440 points

And the winner is .... Pinecube

Yes there was one.

Correct

Whit this new products offer we are addressing 2 issues: a) the original Nitroxbuddy needed a refresher as it was designed quite some time ago, and b) the CO-only version of cootwo was difficult to market and to support.
Now we have a more clean family of 3 analyzers (O2, CO and combo) with 3 well defined price points sharing a common platform.
Thanks for clarifying.

And the winner responded .....

- what is the product for (as specific as possible) --> Tank CO analyzer --> 50 points
- name of the product - 100 points --> COne --> 0 points
- MSRP (will be disclosed on Kickstarter) - 200 points (minus delta) --> $225 (vs. $230) --> 195 points
- Kickstarter special price - 200 points (minus delta) -- $175 (vs $180) --> 195 points

Total 440 points

And the winner is .... Pinecube

Sweet! All those years of watching The Price is Right have paid off.
There are a lot of creative names but I think out of all of the guesses, Lowvis' answer is my favorite.

Congrats @Pinecube

Sweet! All those years of watching The Price is Right have paid off..
@Pinecube just remind me when we are ready to ship (end of May / early June)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom