Gulf bottom temps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PM Sent MissHunter.

Cheers.

-J.-

did you happen to mention the length of the dive on the "reef"?
:D i'm not sure my computer actually got an accurate reading...but it definitely FELT colder.

it you want video proof of the bottom temps from saturday on the pride though - watch here:
dlmgallery : photos : Mexican Pride 12-01-07- powered by SmugMug

apparently 74 is not cold enough to require a wetsuit...:confused:

I had 71 degrees at 86 feet on the final dive. Miss D and I were down for 46 minutes trying to find those fish :)

EAN, I think we have kind of messed up your thread. You could have Alcina delete the "off-topic" or start a new thread.

did you happen to mention the length of the dive on the "reef"?
:D

No one has to know...we could just say you got cold or ran low on air :coffee:

Cheers.

-J.-

EAN, I think we have kind of messed up your thread. You could have Alcina delete the "off-topic" or start a new thread.

Naaah....I'm not that picky with a thread and I don't see it as "mine". Community property so to speak.

Might be nice to have a winter gulf temps thread so as folks go out to different spots and depths they can make a small report for the rest of us.

Just a thought.

I think it is a good idea EAN. Quite honestly, I think now that things have been quiet for a while, and our main trouble maker is gone, we should start "shaping" this area. Be allowed to put sticky's and things like that. Perhaps I will start a thread on just this subject...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom