Gulf bottom temps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Woah, I missed this. So....?

It seems D and I entered a Bermuda triangle where our compasses malfunctioned...we had an invigorating surface swim back to the boat after aborting the dive 14 minutes in :shakehead:

Cheers.

-J.-

It seems D and I entered a Bermuda triangle where our compasses malfunctioned...we had an invigorating surface swim back to the boat after aborting the dive 14 minutes in :shakehead:

Cheers.

-J.-

:1poke: U were just scouting the waters?

yeah -- that's what it was a bermuda triangle compass malfunction.:14:

lets just say the ledges on the west coast are a bit different than the ledges we're used to "navigating" on the east coast:11doh:

i did enjoy playing in your bubbles on the way back to the boat though...

i think that was about the same time mr. bravo said "you can go back down there if you want, they're right below us..." but something about the surface swim was a little more enticing :D

I think it is a good idea EAN. Quite honestly, I think now that things have been quiet for a while, and our main trouble maker is gone, we should start "shaping" this area. Be allowed to put sticky's and things like that. Perhaps I will start a thread on just this subject...

Works for me.

Not the TB area, but it was 71 degrees off Sarasota at 50 feet yesterday (Dec. 8th). I'd expect similar, maybe a degree or so less, farther north.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom