Halcyon Infinity A+++

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Its different feeling in the water to be positionally neutral.
Strange at first as horizontal is almost a default position and doesn't require leaning forward at all.
Why didn't you try the zeagle BP/W?
would of saved yourself $300+
"I dove with a Zeagle Ranger for many dives. It is an excellent back inflate BCD."
You probably need the extra weight because of all the padding you added, which is only truly useful for that short time your setting up to get in the water and even then that's arguable!
Ohhh well more curve to the learn!
I now lament getting a harness with shoulder clips, seriously thinking about turning it into a join on a d-ring and trip plate.
I was warned but as a newby its so easy to be a fool and use imagination looking at advertising photo's of plush and expensive rigs.
Have fun and safe diving
Damo' ps- overpriced doesn't mean its not a good rig.

hmmm, I can agree with the H quality. Their plates are more comfortable than other. The H webbing is just the right in term of stiffness, also very comfortable why not too expansive. However, I really don't think Eclipse wing is any superior, if not ness, than DSS & Oxycheq. It is way too wide, espeically on top. It also taco the most in water.

I'm 6'1" .

*nods*

The backplates that Halcyon makes are going to be way to small for me (6'7).

After seeing the Quality I purchased 2 Halcyon Infinty's, one with a STA and a sepate setup for my twins.

I don't use the shoulder strap padding. It seems to just get in my way and at the end of the day doesn't really provide much extra comfort.

Had a great day diving the infinity this weekend. Picking my own up tomorrow happily. I really liked the pads in the shoulder straps. Makes me a wimpy diver I know:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom