Halcyon Sausage found "Doing it Right" at 70ft

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blomdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I think that says it all. :wink: Found in shaker area tonight, unfurled on the bottom.

Anyone want to claim it? Robert said someone lost one last weekend... Ian?

I think that says it all. :wink: Found in shaker area tonight, unfurled on the bottom.

Anyone want to claim it? Robert said someone lost one last weekend... Ian?

I bet it's Ian's.

Damn that Halcyon stuff.. Wish I had found my "DAM" like that..

Yeah...my only Halcyon gear is my pee valve...appropriate huh? :rofl3:

Yes its mine.

Seems to be becoming a tradition,me leaving things in Travis and Scubaboard members finding them:)

I'm going to be in Florida until late next week.Please just hang onto it for now and will sort it out when I get back.

Whats your preferred beer? :wink:

Many Thanks

Yes its mine.

Seems to be becoming a tradition,me leaving things in Travis and Scubaboard members finding them:)

I'm going to be in Florida until late next week.Please just hang onto it for now and will sort it out when I get back.

Whats your preferred beer? :wink:

Many Thanks

Lake Travis has claimed 2 Scubapro Spectre masks of mine, and each mask had 1 dive on them (buy it, lose it, buy it, lose it.)

I lost them on different trips to the lake. But basically bought it, dove with it, and then lost it. I really think these mask grew legs and ran off. :rofl3: My current mask is also a Spectre, but it's blue instead of black.

Back
Top Bottom