Halcyon(?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swedish diver

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, does anybody around know where to get a used halcyon BP/harness/wing. Or could you give me some recomendatinons on what a "fair price" on the above stuff is. In the part of Sweden, where I live, BP's are not very usual...

Thanks

/Kristian

Just bought a complete halcyon set (BP/65 Wing/ABC+/STA) for 475 on ebay, but they are rare and sought after, you need to keep looking.

Good luck!

Ray

I bought my rig from Dans Dive Shop in Canada. Sounds strange but they are online, seem to always have them in stock, and the exchange rate with Canada is usually favorable. I purchased the entire rig with shipping for around $600 brand new. That was for the stainless plate, harness, full size weight pockets, 36lb Pioneer wing, and backplate pac.

E-mail the shop with an inquiry and Matt, Dan's son, will usually reply within a day. Best way to get direct response is to call.

Check them out at www.dansdiveshop.ca

This is strange i just sold a halcyon set up on ebay for 475.00.Nice to talk to you again diveaway.Small world huh...lol.I hope you enjoy the new setup.I wish i could have kept it but wifey has the final say so.Ill be mailing it out first thing tuesday morning.Dive safe and give us an update on the board about a dive trip and your setup.

Ditto for me. I was really pleased with Matt's level of knowledge, and the service was top notch. After one weekend with the product, I'm a big fan of the Halcyon setup.

Originally posted by Bill Walton
I bought my rig from Dans Dive Shop in Canada. Sounds strange but they are online, seem to always have them in stock, and the exchange rate with Canada is usually favorable. I purchased the entire rig with shipping for around $600 brand new. That was for the stainless plate, harness, full size weight pockets, 36lb Pioneer wing, and backplate pac.

E-mail the shop with an inquiry and Matt, Dan's son, will usually reply within a day. Best way to get direct response is to call.

Check them out at www.dansdiveshop.ca

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom