Hamilton Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll second Kevin on that one.

Jim didn't log in with his real name. He used an alias and therefore his account was deleted.
Knowing that he was fully aware of the requirements of no-alias, he must have done it with a purpose in the back of his head. I can only assume that he was trying to do it in order to be able to falsely present himself as an innocent victim who was wronged.
If Jim is claiming otherwise, then unfortunately he's either not completely honest in his statements or his way of diving in the last 20 years, "since before everyone was out of their diapers", must have taken a toll on his memory and sense of truth.

I'll second Kevin on that one.

Jim didn't log in with his real name. He used an alias and therefore his account was deleted.
Knowing that he was fully aware of the requirements of no-alias, he must have done it with a purpose in the back of his head. I can only assume that he was trying to do it in order to be able to falsely present himself as an innocent victim who was wronged.
If Jim is claiming otherwise, then unfortunately he's either not completely honest in his statements or his way of diving in the last 20 years, "since before everyone was out of their diapers", must have taken a toll on his memory and sense of truth.

My real name is James Brandeau and I signed in with that, I guess I should have put in James Jeffrey Brandeau as that is my full name...... what more do you want????
Just what are they scared of??? A fat old stupid diver like me.

The only thing I had against NTD was the "fact" that when they left POW they did something that I found so disgusting I wrote a nasty "private" email to them telling them if they did not fix it I would tell every diver and store I knew all about them and what they did.

As you see I am still keeping it private, as they did fix it. I never went public or backstabbed them.

But they get guys like you, Kevin & Jimmy B ( who I think is Tom as he spells and talks just like Tom) to make fun of guys like me who are the "Old Guard"

Just what is NTD and you guys scared of????

What does all this bickering have to do with the OP initial question?

You might give the OP the respect to take it somewhere else.

John

Scared? Not really.
I can't speak for others but personally, I just dislike it when someone comes with some half truths and tries to play the poor victim who was wronged by the bad guys from "over there".

You did use your name to log in on OD but you used an alias in your profile. Dude, even that you didn't get right.
Seriously, I think that you were trying to prove that your own description of yourself (As in your post above) is true.

Thanks for reminding me to renew my POW membership. From reading on this and other boards I do not really want to be on the wrong side of you.

But they get guys like you, Kevin & Jimmy B ( who I think is Tom as he spells and talks just like Tom) to make fun of guys like me who are the "Old Guard"

Yes I suspect that too. Tom R was banned from here for sending me death wishes by PM. But then this other account who types and talks just like Tom and is apparently in love with Tom keeps posting about how great Tom is :wink:

Thanks all for the NTD fight it was an interesting read lol. I am on the OD board as MichaelMcKibbon as I have nothing to hide. I am relatively new to the sport, but I have had some good experiences so far. I am part of a club but would like to dive a little more with some people that know different spots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom