Has anyone heard of DIVE ENG?

Has anyone ever heard of this brand....DIVE ENG possibly Italian?

• yes

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • no

Votes: 20 100.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Has anyone ever heard about this brand? Its possibly Italian.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 192
That is perhaps the most novel yoke attachment I've ever seen.
Unless it's a novel yoke adapter for a DIN reg.

I like the adapter! Maybe keep you from banging your head if you have to use a yoke tank valve.

I have to say, "oxygen... balanced system" isn't confidence inspiring marketing.

I find it interesting that when I cast my vote, around 7:45pm, there was 1 yes vote but no written info. Looks like someone knows something but doesn’t want to share.

Nope, never mind, looks like they just hit the wrong choice. (I promise I am done now. I will not do a running commentary.)

Yeah that was me, because before a google search I knew nothing about them
So I voted no and I voted yes
So I voted then made this link and then before I pressed post reply I fell asleep
It is very comfortable in here

Unless it's a novel yoke adapter for a DIN reg.

Yes I want some, I did not for very long use regs of that configuration in the 70s

DIVE ENG

Could there be more to the name on the fabric? England, Engine, or Engineering perhaps???

I think they misspelled "Diving" ;-) Again, not a confidence builder but that 90 degree adapter is cool.

Back
Top Bottom