Hello Everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the 'board and the underwater world!!!

And Gary, please feel free to drop on down to your future local forum and join in our fun here:

SoCal - ScubaBoard

Hope to see you in the water someday soon.

Welcome Padroji. I am right around the corner from you and I am guessing the Beach Cities you are looking at is the one on Brookhurst. Nice guys, very knowledgeable and I have heard good things from their students as far as their training. I agree though that you should hold off buying more than your basic gear up front. They'll likely try and sell you more, but until you understand a little more, you'd be at their mercy trying to figure out what to get.

My favorite dive buddy is my dad and we have a blast in Laguna and around town. You will all have a blast and really enjoy it...its a new world below the surface.

Welcome Padroji. I am right around the corner from you and I am guessing the Beach Cities you are looking at is the one on Brookhurst. Nice guys, very knowledgeable and I have heard good things from their students as far as their training. I agree though that you should hold off buying more than your basic gear up front. They'll likely try and sell you more, but until you understand a little more, you'd be at their mercy trying to figure out what to get.

My favorite dive buddy is my dad and we have a blast in Laguna and around town. You will all have a blast and really enjoy it...its a new world below the surface.

Hey Wadedeeper,
Thanks for the input. I PM'ed you the same thing though as I didnt read this thread first.
Yeah, they seem like good people so I feel pretty comfortable. I hope they'll be able to put up with my kids tho. hehe.

Thanks again,
Gary

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom