Hello from Colorado, soon to be Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howdy friend..where are the best dive sites depends on what kind of diving you like to do.....i just love being underwater....I'm down in the ft lauderdale area so beach diving in LBTS or wreck diving on local charters are some of the diving i do.....if you going to be in vero beach perhaps blue heron bridge and Jupiter is closer for you...either way enjoy the florid diving and all it has to offer.

Yea it has taken a few summers but not so bad, July and August will always suck no matter who you are. Jupiter and Pompano has some great diving, have not gone much further south yet then those.

Stuart, FL is a nice little town, plus it's right next to Jupiter and LBTS is about 70 miles away, so half a day trip. I always entertain the idea that some day I'll move there or Jupiter. Wish these places were closer for me (best diving in FL at your feet).

Im trying to get a bead on jobs and industry. Fortunately i can move my biz but wondering what are the majority of occupations.

I really appreciate all of your responses!!!!
Hi Flyinjoe311,

We just relocated here from Westminster CO in January. We live in the Melbourne area. There seem to be a lot of tech jobs here to support the space center . We're looking forward to diving at Jupiter based on the reports. Was FLatirons Scuba your local dive shop in Broomfield?

Yes it is/was. Flatirons SCUBA on 120th and Main. I used to dive with SCUBA Joe's and Weaver's out of Boulder too. I was in the tech field for many years and may be looking again.

Stuart, FL is a nice little town, plus it's right next to Jupiter and LBTS is about 70 miles away, so half a day trip. I always entertain the idea that some day I'll move there or Jupiter. Wish these places were closer for me (best diving in FL at your feet).
Just looked at your videos! WOW those are really good. I am new to videography underwater and one issue I have fought is keeping a still camera. I love your approach, anchor the camera... duh! What is your setup?

Hi Flyinjoe311,

We just relocated here from Westminster CO in January. We live in the Melbourne area. There seem to be a lot of tech jobs here to support the space center . We're looking forward to diving at Jupiter based on the reports. Was FLatirons Scuba your local dive shop in Broomfield?
Yes it is/was. Flatirons SCUBA on 120th and Main. I used to dive with SCUBA Joe's and Weaver's out of Boulder too. I was in the tech field for many years and may be looking again.

I worked with Scuba Joe's, and I work now with Weavers. I am in Florida (Pompano Beach) right now, as I am for two months each year. I'll be back in town in Late March, although I will be heading directly down to Santa Rosa, NM, for a week of cave diving as soon as I get back. After that I will be free if you want to talk about your switch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom