Hello from Lexinton, Kentucky

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KyMermaidDivr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all,
I'm a newbie to the board and wanted to introduce myself. I was originally certified in St. Croix, November of 1993 and stayed there for eight days of glorious diving. The next couple of years I did some more diving in the Carribbean, then got divorced and money got tight and I got out of diving for a while. A couple of friends got certified two years ago, so I took a refresher course this summer and am back at it. I've done some local diving at a diver's rock quarry and am anxiously awaiting a trip to an area stretching between Palm Beach and Ft. Lauderdale for some state side diving. Next year I want to go tropical again ... I'm forever spoiled by the water there! I would, also, like to expand my training as an open water diver next spring, too. Anyway, I'm really excited to be back into the water, which is my second nature! :blfish:

welcome to the board KyMermaidDivr, nice that your back at it again:)

and a WARM Friendly Welcome from Sunny ARIZONA

Glad to have you Here :balloon:

glad to hear that you came back to the water!you will have a blast on that florida diving!!:tree: :approve:

Glad to have you aboard. We love to see KY divers joining the board.

Keep an eye on the Kentucky Piranha Patrol section. That is were us locals set up get togethers and chances to dive together. I hope you will come join us.

We are headed to Joe's in LaGrange in October to do a Halloween Dive on Oct. 26 and 27. Let us know if you can make it.

Chad

Hi KyMermaidDivr! Welcome to the boards and back to the wonderful world of scuba from the soon to be frozen waters of Michigan!
:snorkel:

I see you're from Lexington...That's where my company's headquarters is!
Glad to have you!
Amber

Amber,

You need to get the company to fly you into the headquarters so you can dive with us.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom