Hello from London! Help me spend £1000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just wanted to thank everyone on here for your advice.
I had an amazing time!
Thank you!

Ok, that was a cool video.

I am glad you had a good trip.

Will we get a trip report complete with pictures or more vids?

6 pages worth of responders to your questions need to know more details...

cheers,
mark

It was a wonderful trip.
The Emperor Elite is a really nice boat. I was down in the little twin rooms. They were basic, but clean. There was some diesel smell, but nothing to complain about.
The food was fantastic. Very very very good.
The crew were super attentive although they didn't speak much English they made up for it with enthusiasm.
The head guide/instructor, Aly was great and we all had a good laugh whilst feeling safe. There was some pretty brutal currents which was new for me.
I did my Wreck diving Padi on The Thistlegorm. That was amazing. The site itself was everything it was built up to be. None of the dive sites were overcrowded I suspect that was because of the time of year.
The water temp was about 24'. I was pleased to have my drysuit as everyone else was in wetsuits and were quite cold, especially on the Zodiacs on the way back to the boats after drift dives.
The main thing i would pass onto others thinking of going is be prepared for strong currents that can come on very quickly and bring a drysuit.

very cool photos...thanks for sharing your dive report.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom