Hello from New England

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the boards from the land that almost joined Atlantis.

There is a lot of fun to be had here, as well as usefuls tips, and technical information there are shoe throwing, mud wrestling, face slapping, discussions!

Aquamore

:jester:

Another New Englander here, welcome Sellbird from Bennington Vermont. HOW 'BOUT THOSE PATRIOTS!?!

It has been painful at times to be a Patriots fan but that I am! Currently pain free!

I have a couple of friends doing their open water in RI this weekend too. Good luck, and give a shout if you're ever in the mood for a dive on Cape Ann or the South Shore.

Out of curiosity, are you a single guy, or gal?

Tavi, it doesn't really matter, but as another single diver I admit I'm jealous of all the folks who dive regularly with a spouse or sig. It's got to make it convenient. :)

Viz is overrated -- welcome to New England diving and good luck!
BTW, I recommend the intro to Jonathan Bird's book 'Beneath the Waters of the North Atlantic' for a clear and interesting discussion of why our water is so unclear. It's all for a good cause ...

:mean:

Sorry to cold :cold: for me up there, I'm just a big :baby: so come to the South and I would be glad to lend a hand. Welcome to the board.

Rich :mean:

Welcome to the board from Massachusetts. Have fun here and Dive Safe......................................Arduous

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom