Hello from New England

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I am now a NAUI certified SCUBA Diver!!:yea: :yea: It was beautiful weather off the coast of RI and the viz was an amazing 12' (although at times it was 4"). It was both mentally and physically challenging but thoroughly exhiliarating, invigorating, and a somewhat out of body experience! I am hooked!! Donning the gear and entering the water from a rocky shore was exhausting and added to the initial apprehension to desend, but once underwater, all was good. I saw squid, flounder, lobsters, crabs, jeuvinile blackfish, horseshoe crab and a ton of other divers! I can't wait for my next dive!

Fond welcome from California. Have seen New England once & it made quite a nice impression! Hope you find lots to put in your chowder!

Originally posted by art.chick
Hope you find lots to put in your chowder!

What's chowder?

<flipping through new-english dictionary>

OH!! Chowda!

Yea, there's plenty of chowda fillers 'round here!

Oh, them Bahston people, don't let them get to you. Can't understand a darn thing they say half the time...

Ah knows whutcha mean. They's times I think Ah'm th'only one hur without an axcent.

Back
Top Bottom