Hello from Tennessee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jaybird1028

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey everybody! I am currently working on my Open Water certification and am planning a weeklong dive trip to Florida in May with my instructor for checkout dives and advanced certification. I was very glad to find a valuable resource like this board.

Welcome on board!!
Sounds great! 1 week of diving and another certificate as well! :wink: Have a great week and happy diving.

Greetings from the netherlands. :D

Welcome to the best source of scuba information on the net! Put us in your favorites and check back often, you'll find lots of good information and maybe even some dive buddies!

Safe diving!
Ber :lilbunny:

welcome aboard!

Hey Jaybird. Welcome! Oh, boy, you're gonna have some fun now!

coppermaus:
Hey Jaybird. Welcome! Oh, boy, you're gonna have some fun now!

I am already having fun. My only fear now is that I am going to have to take on a second, third and maybe fourth job!

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

I'm leaving for Key Largo tomorrow night, myself!

don
:D

Welcome to the board jaybird!! Welcome to FL (when you get here!)!! And Welcome to your new addiction!!!

What part of TN are you in? I am originally from Clarksville and my parents and sisters still live up that way!

Live hard, love long and dive deep!!!

Laurel- The Frog Queen
:froggy:

FLArmyBrat:
Welcome to the board jaybird!! Welcome to FL (when you get here!)!! And Welcome to your new addiction!!!

What part of TN are you in? I am originally from Clarksville and my parents and sisters still live up that way!

Live hard, love long and dive deep!!!

Laurel- The Frog Queen
:froggy:

FLArmyBrat, I am from Murfreesboro, well actually Texas but call the Boro home now. Worked at APSU in Clarksville when I first moved here and now work at MTSU.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom