Hello from WV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JLScuba413

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi There! My name is Jana and I have been an Open Water Certified diver since 2001. My father is a certified diver and that was his gift to me when I graduated from high school. He and I are dive buddies who rarely, if ever, dive without one another. We do not get to dive as often as I would like but when we do get the chances, I jump on them. I feel that I am most relaxed when I am under the water. I would like to advance my certification with additional classes/dives and will be reading through the wealth of information that this site has to offer. Talk to you soon!
Jana

Hi Jana, welcome here and keep on diving.

Hi Jana,
Welcome to SB. Despite being so far from saltwater, there are some good places in the WV/OH area to dive. Dive safe and have fun.

Welcome aboard! There are tons of folks you guys could hook up with, so when you have a general date when you want to go and where, just post here and you are pretty sure to find some people.

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

Hi Jana, My dad's family was from Fairmont. I used to spend 4 and 5 weeks there a year in the summer. They lived on a for real mountain top.

By the way ... Mountaineer Statium is nothing but beautiful when outside looking at the mountians around it.

I have dove the Mongolian River way back in the 80's. Along with the spill water's from Black Water Falls.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. I'm in Elkins and we dive Mt Storm and Summersville Lake. Maybe you can join us sometime!

Thanks for all of the welcoming words! It would be great to meet up with all of you to dive sometime. My dad and I just decided, after a few days of consideration, to take the Wreck Diving class offered by our instructor. This should better prepare us for our September dive on the Sherman and also move us a step up the certification ladder, so to speak. Thanks again!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom