Hello There Roatan lovers and Roatan will be lovers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROATAN WIZARD:
Thanks for the Welcome.
CCV is a great resort, I was a friend of Bll & Evelyn for many years and we help each other a lot, I was really sorry to see them go, but he left a good outfit and I am sure it'll stay just as good. I am the owner of the Inn of Last Resort (ILR)
Regards.
The Wizard

Hello Wizard,
Hope to meet you soon. My husband and another couple are hoping to come to Roatan the first week in March. If we can get everything worked out with work schedules. We are planning on staying at ILR. Do you have shore diving there? On the web site I saw that you have a snorkle lagoon but didn't see anything about shore diving. Also do you know anything about getting to Roatan. Do you have to go into San Pedro Sula or are there direct flights to Roatan. When looking at airline schedules it looks like we may have to spend the night on the mainland. I think Continental flys into Roatan but the fare was 1200.00 dollars each. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Flight info.....Taca has flights between miami and roatan on sundays, aerohonduras also offers flights between miami and roatan and i think they fly on saturdays. Also continental offers direct flights out of houston (saturdays also).

I try to fly in on Saturday and fly out on sunday (it involves two airlines for your miami to roatan flights). This gets you one more day of diving which is what it all comes down to!

I'm totally sold on coming down to Roatan- I think I'm going to try to arrange something for March.
However, I do have one question-my girlfriend isn't all that comfortable diving, so is there anything to do (besides the dolphin institute) if you're not going to dive?
As a follow up, how is the snorkeling?
Thanks in advance for the help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom