Hello there. We are new to SCUBA.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello to everyone and welcome to Angela and Emlyn. I joined last year and then got super busy with work for several months, and I'm back now. But it feels like coming home!

Thanks to all who made my first venture onto Scubaboard a friendly one, which I see you've done for Angela and Emlyn, too.

Welcoem to the boards! My name is Kayla, and I live in the great PNW! Hope to get to know you guys better!

Kayla

H2Andy:
i spell it

M....

A....

N....

the men don't know

but their wimmens...

understand...

:eyebrow:

:rofl:

Now stop Lurking around here and go get wet......

Oh yeah, just make sure to stop by the Florida Conch Divers Section once and a while to check in and say hi!!!

Wildbill:cop_2:

Welcome! Glad you found us, and hope this board is an informative and entertaining for you as it is for me.

Welcome to the board! enjoy this great place

H2Andy:
i spell it

M....

A....

N....

the men don't know

but their wimmens...

understand...

:eyebrow:

Da speargun he shoot

and never miss

when he blows up his sausage

you cain't resist...

Bwa waaa wa wa

Ain't that a man...

Welcome the two of you, which part of the "sunshine" (although probably at this moment thunderstorm state) are you in???

Welcome to SB, might want to fill out your profile with some more information about yourself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom