hello to scuba board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubabarbie

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

Just joined scuba board today and am relatively new to diving. Started about 6 months ago with SSI and have completed about 15 open water dives. Hoping to do some sea dives, and am a bit nrevous about it. Any tips form anyone on sea diving in the north east and where to go. Just bought new dry suit and I am keen to try it out!

Welcome to the best Surface Interval you could hope for! Good friends, and advice are waiting for you, so jump on in to the friendliest Board on the Net, Scuba or otherwise!

Welcome to Scubaboard!

Where are you looking to dive at? I'm sure you can hook up with some of our northern dive clubs and enjoy dives with them! :)

Hello and welcome to Scubaboard!!!!!!!
Sorry, being from Texas I cant help with diving in the north east but someone's shure to post from your area. Only advice I can give is stay warm.

Welcome to Scuba Board. I just recently joined the board too, but I'm out of the dive picture till summer time. Where do you dive? I do most of mine off the NC/SC coast exploring the wrecks there. when I get back to the states I'm going to pick up my dry suite and start doing some dives off the NJ coast. There are lots of wrecks there that sound interesting.

Hey scubabarbie!

Welcome to scubaboard :) Glad you found us.

Don't forget to update your profile. With a name like scubabarbie, I think a few folks might be checking out your profile :wink:

Have fun!

Gregg

Wow you have already been greeted by the Big Boss and CBulla. You have connections here already?

Anyway - Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll simply click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. My favorite is at the bottom: Singles Dive Club.

It would help in future diving discussions if you'd complete your Profile with location - and seperately - your Dive Info. You can use the Quick Links above to reach those easily. Sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Hello there,

welcome to Scuba Board! :diver:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom