Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello All,
I am in the process of completing my Open Water certification with SSI. I love the water and have always wanted to learn to scuba and decided now was the time. I have completed 2 classroom and pool sessions and I am obsessed. I see on the site that some have left the corporate life for a career diving or in the diving industry... I am jealous... who knows, maybe one day.

I found this site and appreciate all of the knowledge and insight this forum and it's members offer. I am looking forward to gaining diving knowledge and experience and diving with new dive buddies.

Jeff

howdy and welcome from south Florida.....

Welcome from Colorado, dive capital of the US. Your will learn a lot from the site. Good luck with completion of your certification. Then remember- be an active diver.
DivemasterDennis

Thank you all. Will also be getting Nitrox cert with the OW cert. I will be in Tampa in a few months. Any recommendations on local dive boats? I have heard some good and bad stories.

Thanks in advance.
Jeff

Welcome. Got any post-certification dive trips planned?

Richard.

Welcome! I see you're located about an hour from me. I'm up in Jersey about 20 miles NE of Philly. There's a quarry up in Bethlehem PA called Dutch Springs. Haven't been yet but planning a trip sometime soon. Let me know if you'd like to buddy up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom