Help !! Decision on Natural Gas Port off LBTS is close.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm I think I should start bringing Pork Rinds with me on dive boats.... especially Bridge Dives--- I think that Walter is a specially trained SCUBA sleeper planted here in the US in the 1960's---

And Marvel --- she is a little too close to the water.. and what kind of name is that..

Come to think of it Brian is some kind of engineer....

that other guy is.. OMG a pilot!! -- and a Airplane Mechanic...

I AM ON TO SOMETHING!---

They have all been waiting for this platform to be bulit!! -- WHo IS THIS NETDOC GUY---oh wait.. someone at the door in a black suit... argghhhhh mmmmm hheeelpprmmmmmmm

Hmmmm... wonder if they will let us dive the terminal....
Not when they are unloading I hope!

Actually, the concept is that they will ALWAYS be unloading.

Each LNG ship will be alongside the terminal for roughly a week, depending upon the demand for natural gas. The next ship is scheduled to arrive shortly before the first one finishes offloading. The only exception is when the terminal is threatened by a hurricane. In that case the ships head offshore to ride out the storm.

This avoids having LNG storage tanks ashore. The LNG is evaporated and sent ashore as a gas.

Selrahc-- Not when they are unloading I hope! Before you are allowed to dive it you have to eat a bag of pork rinds, spit on the Quran, and name all the members of the Justice League, or be shot and pushed off the platform.

Mmmmmm Pork Rinds........ and make that shot Patrone, silver please. One for my Dark Knight friend here as well. Better make his a double. :)

~ Sel

Alternative energy is the only answer to our problems and you guys defend fossil fuels

Long term yes, but welcome to the here and now. Rather than spewing pointless statements why don't you enlighten us to your energy plan, I mean, you have such strong opinions you MUST have a solution....don't you?

….. I guess you really can’t teach an old dog new tricks.

Forgiving the fact you choose attacks over facts, you're older than me.:D

Gee someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed ...... :wink: we bit touchy today are we?

Gee someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed ...... :wink: we bit touchy today are we?

That's it, that's your response? I guess you can't defend your ridiculous statements so that probably is the best you can do. I don't see your concern here anyway, should this go through they will be operating well beyond the range of a beach dive.:lotsalove:

That's it, that's your response? I guess you can't defend your ridiculous statements so that probably is the best you can do. I don't see your concern here anyway, should this go through they will be operating well beyond the range of a beach dive.:lotsalove:

Hey, you have something against beachdives?!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom