Help !! Decision on Natural Gas Port off LBTS is close.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thats all you a upset about :popcorn:.... that I posted my opinion :dork2:..... how funny you guys are ..... such a trip.:rofl3::rofl3:

Thats all you a upset about :popcorn:.... that I posted my opinion :dork2:..... how funny you guys are ..... such a trip.:rofl3::rofl3:

You've posted some real gems, I'll give you that. My personal favorite....

Why here on our beautiful reef?
Florida has so much coastline....

So basically it's o.k. with you as long as it's not on your favorite spot? Perhaps if you would give your posts a little more thought you wouldn't have to take so much heat. You'd be amazed at the number of PM's thanking me for calling you on this.

Stick to organizing shore dives, you're clearly overachieving here.

Alternative energy sources are the future. Fossil fuels are a thing of the past.
So whatever :)

Alternative energy sources are the future. Fossil fuels are a thing of the past.
So whatever :)

No kidding, what's your solution for the here and now? Better yet, why are you against this project besides "why here on our beautiful reef"? Do you have anything other than that to contribute? Do you even have a clue as to what this project is because I can't help but feel your responses are just kneejerk, uneducated needs to build a post count. Although I must say, ending your quote with "so whatever" certainly gives you endless credibility.

Onespeed, why don't you friggin' lighten up!? No need to put people down. Keep you nasty comments to yourself.

Onespeed, why don't you friggin' lighten up!? No need to put people down. Keep you nasty comments to yourself.

Hey now, she's the one shooting out dork smileys and calling people old dogs. I'm just stating the obvious.

If Iceland can do it in one generation why can’t we? By the year 2040 Iceland will be fossil fuel free. Do what they do, if we can not figure out our own way. It is not rocket science it is technology we have today.

I'm quite aware that alternate energy sources are in the works and I am much more "with the program" than you as I work with energy recovery systems already. My point is, and has been repeatedly, what is your solution for the here and now? That is the third time I have asked you the same question and you have skirted it each time, which I can only assume is because you have no clue as to what you are talking about. You're citing long term and future solutions, what's your alternative to fossil fuels now? I assume you drive an electric car as you are so adamantly against fossil fuels, or are you a hypocrite?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom