Help identifying regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wtcreaux

Contributor
Reaction score
Folks,

Just bought a used (~10 dives total per seller) regulator and dive computer. The dive computer is a Cochran Captain. I am unable to find any identifiable markings (at least to me) on the regulators.

The 1st stage is metal and is stamped "made in italy"

Both 2nd stages are plastic and have the Cochran lightning flash on the purge valves.

Any assistance would be appreciated. (I have already downloaded the owner's manual for the Captain)

Away from regulator right now. will post several later tonight. Thanks for looking.

Odds are someone can identify it but photos are a must. Many of the regs look a lot alike and there are a lot of "store brand" regs out there that look (and for the most part are) the same as brand names.

I was able to upload pictures into my gallery but am unable to find out how to include in posts????

Ok.......if you will click on the "photos" under my stats, the pictures are located there. thanks to CERICH I did some more digging and found a reference to a "Cochran MiniPro" as UNSAFE to dive with. Is this what I have??? (I will be taking to a dive shop for maintenance). Unfortunately, i could not find any pictures of a MiniPro.

You should be able to post the pictures if you hit the "go advanced" command button below the text box where you enter post text. I cannot make out the pictures because they are much too small to see details. You may want to resize the pictures and post again.

Trying again..........

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 24
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 23
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 34
  • photo(4).jpg