Help Leaking Air Trim

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Zak, :D

Steve Courtemanche

Hey Zak, any news on my BC? I talked with my LDS today and he says he hasn't herd anything yet and it should have been there this monday at the bigining of the week.

Thanks Zak
Steve Courtemanche

Steve,
Sorry for the late response. We have all been at our annual sales meeting last week, including Scott our service tech. I will email him tonight and request he respond to your dealer with an update.

Thanks,

Thanks Zak :D

Steve Courtemanche

Hey Zak I am sure your getting sick of hearing from me, lol. I still have no word of my BC. My LDS said he called last Thursday left a message and they haven't as of yet called back with a status :confused: ? I am not even sure if it made it Mares yet? Any help would be apriciated.

Steve

Steve,
I received an email from Scott early last week. He does have the BC. I will inquire today about the status and let you know. It is no problem. Keep pestering me, I'm easily distracted.

Best,

Thanks Zak, lol. My LDS is closed Tue-Wen. I will be leaving for another month next Monday, so I hope I have it before I leave to take with.

Steve

Steve,
I just spoke with Scott the service tech. He said he should be done overhauling the airtrim by today or early morning tomorrow. He will then inflate and water test for 24hrs to assure no leaks. BCD should be ready to ship by Thursday morning, barring no problems. I understand you are leaving Monday, which does not leave much time for shipping. If you are going to be somewhere in the continental U.S. we can ship to your location of choice. It is up to you.

Best,

I hope that they test it with the bc on something :confused: ? It held air last time for over 6 hours with no leaks sitting by itself inflated, it only leaks when it is worn............ :eyebrow: not to sure what there proceedures are for testing the bc's? I would sure hate to have to go throught his ordeal again, as this has been fixed twice in the past and I was told it was good to go :eyebrow: . Don't worry about the shipping when it gets here it gets here. Thanks Zak.

Steve

Steve,

Please see the comments from Scott our service tech re: your bcd. He is sending it back to your lds today.:wink:

Thanks for being patient.

Rebuilt air trim Assy on BC. Inflated BC and wore around shop for 1 hour. No leaks found. Put into water tank and no leaks were found. Left inflated overnight no leaks. Returning to customer, Thanks-Scott

Best regards,

Zak

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom