Help naked diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lilfret:
so i do not have to buy a bunch of scuba gear and also for the fun of it and it sounds pretty cool

Buy to much scuba gear??????

The only thing that you can eliminate is uh!!!!!

a bathing suit. Those stringy thingy's don't really cost to much.

Let me get a soda and sit back to read the rest of the responses.

He/she was i think looking into freediving...not actual naked diving! but ,again you never know what people are trying to say or mean. Too funny keep them coming people i'm bored at work.

The next time I invite everyone to the Brown Stone Quarry , I am going to put Naked as the first word.

Frank Hayes:
The next time I invite everyone to the Brown Stone Quarry , I am going to put Naked as the first word.
From what I've seen of most quarry dives, once you're in the water, it doesn't matter. Too acidic for any fish, too murky for any viz - might be a good naked trial dive? :11:

BTW, I know that my vocabulary is different from that of most USAerians, so I checked Dictionary.com

na·ked ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nkd)
adj.
Having no clothing on the body; nude.
Having no covering, especially the usual one: a naked sword.
Devoid of vegetation, trees, or foliage: the naked ground; naked tree limbs.
Being without addition, concealment, disguise, or embellishment: the naked facts; naked ambition.
Devoid of a specified quality, characteristic, or element: a look that was naked of all pretense.
Exposed to harm; vulnerable: “naked to mine enemies” (Shakespeare).

Maybe the thread starter was using the Shakespearean form?

Frank Hayes:
You're learning :D

ugh! i ment free diving although some of your replys are a lil funny

lilfret:
ugh! i ment free diving although some of your replys are a lil funny
A lil funny? I was beginning to think you had no sense of humor. Now I know you don't! :D

drbill...

only 500....does anyone need a DM to help out with that spec????
Need a good instructor to 'reveal' the secrets of diving, i guess..

ok ok I myself have no interest in diving in my birthday suit but........ that being said I did spend a week @ Hedo in Runaway Bay Jamaica and did do some diving and a time or two naked people did dive with us. If your not certified they offer a resort course and then you can dive (naked if thats what you want) and it is all inclusive.

Damn you meat LOL kinds on this board.

Tim

Wow, this is getting to compicated.
First it was naked ( was implied scuba ) diving.
Now we digressed to naked freedivng.

drbill is there a naked freediving course
and if so how much?

Do they need any instructors?

Where does one find out about these things.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom