Help naked diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How the hell did I end up reading 370+ posts about naked diving, when I did a search for OMS wings ?

Just trying to keep the good work going ...

The "Force" brought you here!!

hahahaha the thread that never dies!!!!!!!

does anybody know any information on how to naked dive or know any good sites that can help?

No but I have a great UW video that my son took of the Playboy Bunnies(4 of them I believe) on the Aggressor @ Roatan in '99--see Feb 2000 issue of the magazine for the still pics they took.......Of course Playboy ackowledged the Playboy photographer they brought along that did not know how to dive(you can see it in the video where they are dragging him around by his tank yoke UW--so wonder he made it.....lol)

Why would anybody wanna dive naked? Thats just plain gross and sick!
The fact that you think that is disturbing. There is nothing gross or sick about the human body...we were born naked!

hahahaha the thread that never dies!!!!!!!

No, that would be the "I would love to see a tank explode" thread. This however, seems to have come in a close second.

Back
Top Bottom