hero among us

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ishie:
Thank you all very much. It really means a lot to me. It's hard for me to really know what to say...
You did a very courageous thing and you should be proud of yourself. As you probably know, most people hesitate or even refuse to perform CPR, sometimes even on a loved one. You went above and beyond.

Ishie,

Way to go!! You should be proud that you acted and had taken the steps to have the knowledge to act. I wish more people would take basic first aid and CPR.

I can understand the feelings that you are experiencing. I've been in similar circumstances. You did what you could! You'll never forget that child, but you should be able to look back on the situation and know that without you, that child wouldn't have had ANY chance. You gave her a chance, things unfortunately didn't work out, but you did what you could!!

You rock!

Ishie:

I'm going to move this to our Kudos forum. This is a story for the whole board to see, not just the California region.

Kudos to you Ishie. Great job! You are indeed a hero!
God Bless you.

ishe

the baby was DEAD when you arrived on scene and ALIVE on arrival at the hospital I don't see how you performance could possibly have been better. great job!! unfortunately not all accidents are survivable. you gave the kid a chance where there wouldn't have been one without you.

Ishie, just checking in, we're here for you, okay?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom